COVID-19: How we are helping you keep safe
@ Te Atatu Tennis Club
Before you play
· Please stay home if you have flu-like symptoms, have had contact with someone with COVID-19 or are in a high risk health category
Attending tennis activities
· We are required to ensure that contact tracing tools are used, as a condition of operating under Alert Level 3, 2 and 1. Every player registered in our lesson will automatically be recorded as present at the venue, for contract tracing purposes. Anyone who is 12 years old, or older, who is present at the Club and not registered in a lesson must use the COVID Tracer App upon arrival.
· We recommend that if possible parents remain in the car and the child walks from the car to the court gate by themselves
· If the child is too young to do the above, only one parent/guardian should accompany the child to their class
· Arrive and leave as close as possible to when you need to: we have allocated 5 minutes between lessons to minimise the crossover between a lesson finishing and the next lesson starting
· Please note that the toilets in the clubhouse will be closed until further notice
· Keep 2 metres away from other people during tennis activities or if you are court-side you are required to wear a mask
What will we be doing?
· Coach will instruct children to sanitise their hands before coming on court and leaving court
· Lessons will be structured to maintain social distancing
· Coach will handle equipment and children will have significantly limited contact to shared equipment
· Coach will clean equipment regularly with an alcohol-based cleaner and, if practical, between classes
· Common touch points at the club rooms will be cleaned regularly
· A safety plan has been written and is available for your reference if requested
More information is available at https://www.seedtennis.co.nz/covid-19-play-safe-guidelines
We will inform you as and when restrictions will be reduced as we move down the alert levels. We appreciate your co-operation in these matters.